CoolTone is here and we’d love for you to come in and try this ground-breaking new technology for free. Call us at 336-765-8620 or email Danielle, our cosmetic coordinator, to make a 15-minute demo appointment.
CoolTone is a noninvasive body contouring treatment that uses Magnetic Muscle Stimulation (MMS) technology to strengthen, tone, and firm the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
CoolTone is FDA-cleared to strengthen, tone, and firm three separate areas. Envision a more toned stomach, tighter thighs, and firm buttocks.
SOME NOTES ABOUT COOLTONE
- The CoolTone™ procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolTone™ treatment in areas with metal, electrical, or electronic implants/devices like cardiac pacemakers, implanted hearing devices, implanted defibrillators, implanted neurostimulators, drug pumps, or hearing aids.
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions as CoolTone™ should not be used over a menstruating uterus, over areas of the skin that lack normal sensation, in patients with fever, malignant tumor, hemorrhagic conditions, epilepsy, recent surgical procedure, pulmonary insufficiency, or pregnancy.
- CoolTone™ should be used with caution in patients with Graves’ disease (an autoimmune disorder that causes overactive thyroid), active bleeding disorders, or seizure disorders.
- Women who are close to menstruation may find that it comes sooner, or cramping is increased or intensified with CoolTone™ treatments, therefore, it is recommended to not undergo treatment during this time of the month.
- CoolTone™ should not be used in the heart or head areas, areas of new bone growth, over the carotid sinus nerves, or over the neck or mouth. CoolTone™ should not be applied over swollen, infected, inflamed areas or skin eruptions. Caution should be used for patients with suspected or diagnosed heart problems.
- Common side effects may include, but may not be limited to, muscular pain, temporary muscle spasm, temporary joint or tendon pain, and redness at or near the treatment site.